l sincerly hope you enjoy my blog and find my life intresting , feel free to comment and l would greet them very openly. As Blogger has not translated some of the text if you do want to comment its the box titled 'σχολια'















Thank you







Πέμπτη 10 Ιουνίου 2010

My ipod, 2 ronnies sketch

   My ipod has led a small and unfortunate life. I suppose lvehad it for about 2 weeks. But just yesterday it slipped of my hand and ended up quite unfortunately in my cup of tea. This was extremely displeasing and didstressing to lose my birthday present plus 60 euro of my own money. Luckily though we have a warranty and were sending it back and recieving a new and lets hope an even better one. Yesterday was a event called Literally night at our school me and my friend Jason acted out a samll sketch which came out very well.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου