l sincerly hope you enjoy my blog and find my life intresting , feel free to comment and l would greet them very openly. As Blogger has not translated some of the text if you do want to comment its the box titled 'σχολια'















Thank you







Δευτέρα 24 Μαΐου 2010

my mums cooking

   To be frank my mums a fantastic cook same with my dad. A variety of stews, curries etc. Food from all around the world she aims mostly at Indian, Greek, Mexican, some Italian and Morrocan and Egyptian. She recently has made stews and some currys, were going to make Sushi, stuffed chicken breasts, tacos and much much more. My dad specializes in breakfasts the table is covered with French toast, Pancakes, Muesli, bacon and eggs. Everything a kid needs. My dad is also better making cakes my favorite cake he makes is his carrot cake (it still doesnt beet my Grannys).

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου