l sincerly hope you enjoy my blog and find my life intresting , feel free to comment and l would greet them very openly. As Blogger has not translated some of the text if you do want to comment its the box titled 'σχολια'















Thank you







Δευτέρα 24 Μαΐου 2010

  A lot has happened this past week. Including my little brothers, First holy Communion, going to the beach and heavy studying. It was a briliant and well organised service, the rest of the troop including my brother were fantastic and did very well. After the whole thing had ended we ate the most amazing food before departing back to the house. Today we went off to the beach and had a good swim at the nicest beach around Athens (which by the way isnt that nice). Still we swam. This week lve been studying at home during lunch my free time. Its madenning still its only a week every year and l should be able to endure it.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου