l sincerly hope you enjoy my blog and find my life intresting , feel free to comment and l would greet them very openly. As Blogger has not translated some of the text if you do want to comment its the box titled 'σχολια'















Thank you







Τρίτη 11 Μαΐου 2010

Riots

As explained in my first post the crisis here has not affected us job wise. But about a week ago my father was walking back to his car when he got caught up in the riots and breathed in tear gas, the same story happened with my friend Kimon who was with his dad in the hotel Grande Bretagne in the center and he to breathed it in. Personally l'm relieved that l havent had the honor to be tear gased. My brother was sitting exams in syndagma and he said he saw bllodstains and fallen coins l think hes lying but l decided to add that to.

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I guess I guessed right about the Greek word for "comment". I think this is a terrific blog, and I hope you will keep on doing it. With love from Grandmother

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή