l sincerly hope you enjoy my blog and find my life intresting , feel free to comment and l would greet them very openly. As Blogger has not translated some of the text if you do want to comment its the box titled 'σχολια'















Thank you







Τρίτη 11 Μαΐου 2010

my family




I regard my family as quite large. I've got 7 aunts, 7 uncles, 3 grandparents, loads of cousins, 2 brothers and my parents. My favorite relatives are my 2 grandmothers and l find my grandfather a very intresting and clever person. All in all l find my family very cool and am glad to have them. My family live in completely diffrent places. My uncle james lives in China with his family, my grandparents and uncle live in Scotland specifically Edinborugh and Glasgow, my uncle ed and his family live in london and my great aunt and uncle live in America. On the other side of the family live in Cheshire and oxford

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου