l sincerly hope you enjoy my blog and find my life intresting , feel free to comment and l would greet them very openly. As Blogger has not translated some of the text if you do want to comment its the box titled 'σχολια'















Thank you







Τρίτη 11 Μαΐου 2010

Myself


l am a 11 year old kid living in Athen specifically the neighboorhood of Kifissia. The country l'm living in right now isn't at its best, it hasn't affected me yet but l think it will in its time. l go to St.Catherines British Embassy school and l am fascinated by all the things l can learn. l love writing essays and learning (which is a bit strange for someone my age). My dad works for the Black sea trade and development bank he works alongside Russia, Greece, Ukraine, Albania, Boulgaria and Azzarbazuan, meanwhile my mother works at home running a small mosaic business and my brothers who l haven't got much to say about.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου