l sincerly hope you enjoy my blog and find my life intresting , feel free to comment and l would greet them very openly. As Blogger has not translated some of the text if you do want to comment its the box titled 'σχολια'















Thank you







Πέμπτη 13 Μαΐου 2010

Being sick

Today l wasnt felling that well so my mom didnt send me off to school. Well it was a boring day are Sri lankan cleand Somali came over and l always love talking to her about her home country. As a ritual of being sick l always uncover old videos filmed by my parents when l lived in Bahrain. The memories of Bahrain which is a country in the middle east bordering Saudi Arabia and Oman are fuzzy because l left there when l was only three it was also the place l was born so l suppose its quite important for me. So its always nice seeing me and my older brother when we were young and the landscape of bahrain intrigues me as its very diffrent to were l live.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου